Men's Health

Bladder Health
Sexual Health
Prostate Health
Health Articles
Latest Campaigns

Ask a doctor

Don’t know how to approach your doctor? Click on the sections below to find out more.

How to talk to your doctor

Your family doctor is the best person to talk to about OAB. Discussing your problems with bladder control should not be stressful.

There are a number of ways to start talking about it.

A list of doctors with experience in treating ED is also provided here.