Men's Health

Bladder Health
Sexual Health
Prostate Health
Health Articles
Latest Campaigns

Ask a doctor

Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor regarding any health issues; they are the best people to help solve your problems.

Suggestions on talking to your doctor

Your family doctor is the best person to begin with. Bringing up your sexual health does not need to be stressful. There are a number of ways to start talking about it.

You can try one of these conversation starters:

“Should my sex life be slowing down?”

“I have a problem getting an erection recently. What does this mean?”

“I don’t know what’s wrong, but I haven’t been able to perform in bed lately.”

“I have high blood pressure. I heard it can cause erection problems. Is this true?” (You can replace “blood pressure” with other medical conditions like “diabetes”)

“Could the medicine I take cause me to have erection problems?”

Be open and honest with your doctor so he/she can help you with the best treatment. It can make all the difference. If he/she is unable to help you, he/she will recommend you to someone who can.

Alternatively, a list of doctors with experience in treating ED is also provided here.